Traktor S4 MK1, Master out ch.1 much weaker than ch. 2

Options
Mdiogenes
Mdiogenes Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Q: Translation inserted by Moderator (translation by DeepL)

Controller traktor kontrol s4 mk1, there is an output is heard much weaker than the other, the levels that marks traktor are equal left and right.

I have tried changing the output cable to jack and it does the same.

I reviewed the configuration and everything seems to be fine.

I have deleted and re-imported the mapping for the s4.

I don't know what to do anymore, any ideas?

Could it be something to do with the pc drivers? Or the soundcard built in option?

Is it the table? The channel is heard but much weaker?

Thanks for your time and help, I'm desperate to go around with configurations, mixer, and I don't know what to do.

I have also tried resetting to 0 settings and updating and reinstalling drivers from the traktor page.

Community Code of Conduct - Please read before posting : Quote : Our community is currently only available in English. Please be advised that we retain the right to remove any posts in languages other than English.

Tagged:

Answers

• mykejb
    mykejb Moderator Posts: 1,235 mod
    Options

Just to check - if you swap the speaker cables on the back of the S4 the lower output now goes to the other speaker?

Does the problem happen with both RCA and 1/4" outputs? Another thing to try is setting the output to mono in the Traktor preferences.

If none of those help it may be that the S4 is faulty, at which point you'll probably be best upgrading to either a new S4 or picking up a second hand one off eBay or another sales site.

• Stevan
    Stevan Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,689 mod
    Options

Worth trying is setting your audio device as a computer audio or install Mixxx and test if the device works outside Traktor.