Instruments mssing in Komplete Kontrol and Kontakt 7

Options
Victor58
Victor58 Member Posts: 8 Newcomer

I just reinstalled all my libraries and fx on a new machine.

In Native Acces all seems to be installed. When I open Komplete Kontrol and Kontakt 7 a lot of my libraries and fx are missing. Help!!!

Thanks for your help.

Best Answer

• Victor58
    Answer ✓
    Options

I somehow solved the problem myself.

Thanks for your replies.

Answers

• Vocalpoint
    Vocalpoint Member Posts: 988 Guru
    Options

What version of Native Access - and on what OS?

VP

• Victor58
    Options

Thanks for your replay.

The latest version of Native Access on Windows 10 Home edition.

victor

• Vocalpoint
    Options

There are several versions of Native Access floating around out there. The latest "current" version is 3.10.3

Please confirm the actual version number.

VP

• Victor58
    Options

That’s the version I have :).

victor

• Vocalpoint
    Options

OK - next checkup to do is to ensure that after each library is installed (correctly) via Native Access - you need to run Komplete Kontrol in standalone mode well in advance of running anything else - to ensure the KK plugins/content database is current and ready to go.

This step is critical before you attempt to load anything into Komplete Kontrol in a DAW scenario.

And what version of Komplete Kontrol are you using?

VP

• Victor58
    Options

I’m using Komplete Ultimate 14 and have been using Komplete for a couple of years now.

On my “old” computer it installed without any issues and worked like a charm. I’m aware that u need to run Komplete Kontrol in standalone mode first and I did after downloading and reinstalling the complete set. Then I openen my DAW (Studio One Pro 6.5) and wanted to continue working on a song and ad an instrument that wasn’t there. Closed my DAW and checked if all instruments were installed (also on my M2 SSD). They were. Then opened Native Access. All “installed”. Ran Komplete Kontrol again in standalone mode. Opened Kontakt 7 in standalone mode… and… 70% of my instruments weren’t there….

• DunedinDragon
    DunedinDragon Member Posts: 486 Pro
    Options

Are you sure your Kontakt 7 is looking at the correct version of Native Access? What happens if you launch Kontakt 7 from Native Access? Are the libraries there?

• Victor58
    Options

I’m not (of course)… I'll check that and get back to you. Thanks for the tip!

• Victor58
    Options

I’ve trued what you suggested. I see the library thumbnails, but can’t open them. I’m getting “content missing”.

Should I uninstall everything and reinstall ??

• Victor58
    Options

I think I've just "killed" my NI libray all together :(.

I deleted all the files and tried to use Native Acces to reinstall them.... "Download failed".

Is there anything I could do to reinstall eventhing? I'm deperate.....

• Victor58
    Answer ✓
    Options

I somehow solved the problem myself.

Thanks for your replies.