Why have most of my VST's gone into Demo mode?

Options
Damagin
Damagin Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

I've tried to reinstall said VST's, but now they do not allow me to reinstall at all, the download icon has been replaced with the grayed out, "!" icon. (Other than Kontakt 7)

I've attempted to reinstall Kontakt, but after attempting reinstall, I get the error of , "Installation Failed: Invalid Location" However, I've updated the location back to default, and to my various drives (x4) including the original location of Native Access, with the same error as before.

I do own the license of the Collectors Edition 13 bundle, and have used it for 2-3 years now. This issue is a first for me.

Best Answer

• Damagin
    Answer ✓
    Options

I found the solution, this was the issue.

Reset the XML file

If you have checked all the above and you are still missing a product, please follow these steps to reset the Native Access XML file:

1. Quit Native Access and all other apps.

2. Open the following location on your computer:

macOS: Macintosh HD > Library > Application Support > Native Instruments > Service Center

Windows: C: > Program Files > Common Files > Native Instruments > Service Center

3. Delete only the file named NativeAccess.xml from the Service Center folder.

4. Start Native Access and click the refresh button.

Answers

• Damagin
    Options

Edit: I'm thinking it could be a license issue, but I've checked my accounts and all licenses are active.

• Damagin
    Answer ✓
    Options

I found the solution, this was the issue.

Reset the XML file

If you have checked all the above and you are still missing a product, please follow these steps to reset the Native Access XML file:

1. Quit Native Access and all other apps.

2. Open the following location on your computer:

macOS: Macintosh HD > Library > Application Support > Native Instruments > Service Center

Windows: C: > Program Files > Common Files > Native Instruments > Service Center

3. Delete only the file named NativeAccess.xml from the Service Center folder.

4. Start Native Access and click the refresh button.