Instruments missing in Komplete Kontrol, Mac , Sonoma

Options
Franz_Carlo
Franz_Carlo Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
edited April 13 in Komplete Kontrol

All my installed instruments are visible and running under Kontakt, but not via Komplete Kontrol, hence not via my Keyboard S61. I already tried to delete the favorites.db3-File but it does not work either. Could anybody please help me? Best Franz

Answers

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 3,004 mod
    edited April 13
    Options

Assuming your computer and OS is what is listed on your profile ! (Intel Mac , Sonoma 14.4.1) Have you done the standard Mac routine ? : full disk access then ALL NI apps including NTKDaemon.

Else what's the Native Access version , Kontakt version , Komplete Kontrol version , keyboard Kontrol S61 MK? , and any other info that might be of help including error messages.

Also , does this happen also when using Konplete Kontrol as stand alone or only in a DAW ?

Or alternatively contact N.I. Komplete Kontrol Support right away instead !

• Franz_Carlo
    Franz_Carlo Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

Thanks a lot, @PoorFellow

Unfortunately, I have done all the things, but it still does not work. All my products are up to date. Keyboard is S61 MK2 (1). And: Yes, it also happens when I am using Komplete Kontrol stand alone. The products that are missing are:

Irish Harp

Jacob Collier

Kinetic Metal

Kinetic Toys

Kinetic Treats

Lo-Fi Glow

Modular Icons

Mysteria (no Picture)

Noire

Pharlight

Piano Colors

Play Series

Playbox

Retro machines

REV

REV-X Loops

Rise & Hiut

Schema Dark

Sequis

Session Guitar Sunburst

Session Guitar acoustic 2

Session Horn Pro

Session Strings Pro 2

Signal

Soul Sessions

Straylight

Substance

The Gentlemen

The Goiant

The Grandeur

The Maverik

Thrill (no Picture)

So you understand, that I am desperate. Especially since e.g. Mystery run with Komplete Kontrol already. Unfortunately I can't tell you, at what point of time, it has disappeared. I already tried to contact the support but still we have no solution. I do not run any other products on my Mac. I only focus on music making with this device. I am normally not a Mac-User, so there might be any silly issues that I have overseen.

Thanks a lot. Regards,

Franz

• DunedinDragon
    DunedinDragon Member Posts: 492 Pro
    Options

Again, what is your Native Access version?

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 3,004 mod
    Options

My reason for my inquiry with respect to keyboard version were mostly to find out if you were stuck with having to use an old version of KK which you appear to not be. But still your the versions of your software, like K.K. and N.A. could be important , especially since you are using Sonoma for which, as far as I know, support is a work in progress!

If there is no disk access problems then your problem to me is a bit peculiar since the problem is not in N.A. but in KK and you have reset the DB already !

Are the 'Content' expansions located on an external drive ? And does the drive have the correct APFS format ?