KK midi sequence problem, Mac, Logic Pro X, MOTU XT, Antelope

Options
Fraspain
Fraspain Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
edited April 8 in Komplete Kontrol

Good morning everyone, I have an important question. Last Friday I configured the new Mac Studio with Logic Pro X (the latest version) and reinstalled all my hardware (Antelope Discrete 8 Synergy Core sound card, MOTU XT midi interface). I redid the entire installation of Ultimate Komplete 14 using the latest version of Native Access. I reopened projects in Logic Pro X.

In a project I have several midi tracks that use komplete kontrol (one with The Grandeur piano, one with Massive x pads as well as a couple of tracks with strings also from the Ultimate collection). A very strange thing happens: cyclically, after every 7/8 beats, the piano does not play the midi sequence for 1 second. I don't know what it could be: incorrect Logic Pro configuration, incorrect configuration of the Antelope sound card, incorrect configuration of the MOTU XT midi interface, incorrect configuration of the standard Ultimate Komplete 14. Help me, thanks!

Tagged:

Answers

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 2,943 mod
    Options

Info fetched from user profile : OS Sonoma, M2 Ultra

Exact version of Sonoma ?

• Fraspain
    Fraspain Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
    Options

macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

I think it's this version, he suggested the update yesterday

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,797 mod
    Options

@Fraspain What version of Logic are you using? Can you reproduce the issue with your keyboard disconnected? Can you reproduce the issue with the onboard soundcard of the Mac Studio? Can you reproduce in a new project?