Kontrol S61 MK3 offer validity at reseller Bax-Shop.nl

BartjeMarco
BartjeMarco Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited 9:20AM in Komplete Kontrol

Hello, I am about to buy a NI Kontrol S61 MK3 online by Bax-Shop.nl. But i read the following sentence in the productinformation: " Only in March (2024) will this MIDI keyboard be delivered with a full version of Kontakt 7 plus a voucher for an NI Kontakt instrument of your choice (upon registration) ". Meanwhile we are in april.. will I realy miss the full version?..

Greetings, BartjeMarco.

Best Answer

Answers

• mykejb
    mykejb Moderator Posts: 1,622 mod
    Answer ✓

According to the current product page that offer is still available - Keyboards : Kontrol S49 / S61 / S88 : Pricing | Komplete (native-instruments.com)

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 4,157 mod

While the offer is apparently still available at the N.I. site as pointed out by Mykejb then you ought always check with the actual place of sale (Bax-Shop.nl) prior to buying , especially if they make specific limitations to period of validity of offer. Or alternatively you can buy directly from N.I. !

While the N.I. site says : "You can also buy S-Series Keyboards at your local dealer:" then it does not say if the offer in question is also available at participating resellers in said period , as it would normally do !

Also it does not say either at the N.I: site if the offer in question is a permanent one or only valid for a certain period !

Ref. N.I. description/offer : All three keyboards come with Kontakt 7, Komplete 14 Select, a Kontakt instrument of your choice, iZotope Elements Suite, Ableton Live Lite, and more.

This discussion has been closed.