Duplicate downloads for 9 for $99.00 Expansion Sale.

Options
FilmlessSoundtracks
FilmlessSoundtracks Member Posts: 16 Member

I’ve been a customer of N.I for 3 decades. I own Komplete Ultimate 14. I ordered the 9 for $99.00 only to find I only received 7 downloads. I made a mistake by ordering 2 Expansions I already own. I think there should be some simple a.i. to make previous purchases not available to choose from. I have many if not all of the companies I deal with, that simply makes it impossible to order products I already purchased and own. I contacted N.I. And requested a credit to download 2 new Expansions that I don’t have.Receiving 7 for $99.00 may not seem like that doesn’t matter. However, it matters & bothers me. Anyone else who has done what I explain above? Why wouldn’t N.I. simply make this possibles. Yes, I have a ticket with N.I. Support, but that’s not receiving “support”, to make this right!

Best Answer

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 2,822 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

You should not ask for credit , you should tell support which two is the duplicate and then tell them which two offer qualifying expansions that you want instead !

Answers

• PoorFellow
    Answer ✓
    Options

You should not ask for credit , you should tell support which two is the duplicate and then tell them which two offer qualifying expansions that you want instead !

• FilmlessSoundtracks
    FilmlessSoundtracks Member Posts: 16 Member
    Options

I did just that and that was exactly what I wanted. They have reached out and have let me choose 2 of the available Expansions, which I have done. Nice to get them to do so. Thanks!

• PoorFellow
    Options

Thank you very much for caring and for taking your time to provide your feedback and sharing the resolution ! 😀