GDD Invasion Drums is in Demo mode

Options
erez
erez Member Posts: 6 Newcomer
edited May 6 in Kontakt

i own the GGD Invasion drums, it is good for Kontakt 7 crossgrade so i bought the kontakt 7 crossgrade bundle at $199...and i have 2 problems:

1 - serial of the Kontakt 7 on my Native Access is not the same as the Kontakt 7 installed by native access.

2 - third party libreries not loading, showing Demo Mode.

NI support won't reply to the ticket i opened.

Someone help please

Tagged:

Comments

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 3,327 mod
    edited April 28
    Options

@Jeremy_NI , above sounds as if something for you to check , besides then user also made this thread ! And a comment here ! And another similar comment here ! And yet another similar comment here !

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,965 mod
    Options

@erez I see that you are in contact with our support.

• erez
    Options

i just gave up man….two months and no one can solve the anigma if Kontakt can opne free unregistered NKI not related to Native Access….

NI Support is terrible

• DunedinDragon
    DunedinDragon Member Posts: 530 Pro
    Options

Actually GGD is where you should be getting information about how to use their product in NI. I use tons of 3rd party plugins, but not all are fully NKS compatible. They can be run in most DAWs, and often are NKS compatible and can be loaded into Native Access and used normally. In this case GGD should be providing you with information about how to integrate their product into Kontakt either through NI or as a Quick Load library in Kontakt. That's how all my other non NKS vendors do it.

• erez
    Options

my GGD is working great. the issue is with NKI that are not related to Native Access....they show DEMO MODE

• jriede
    jriede Member Posts: 7 Newcomer
    Options

Yeah, I’ve been having issues with the Kontakt 7.10.0 & 7.10.1. Their support team is just going to tell you down load an old version that also too, does not work.

Honestly surprised that so many people are having this issue and yet so solution.