N.I. want you to go away and not bother them, Kore II / S61 MKIII

Options
James Screven
James Screven Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited March 27 in Social Club

its clear to me that once native instruments has your money they won't you to go away and not bother them. It's a real shame and I should have thought more carefully given how pissed I was about Kore I and then making the double mistake of buying Kore II. Now I invested in another ****** product, the Kontrol S61 MKIII and, once again no support. This is it for me. I will dump this keyboard on someone else. not bother plunking down the cash on Komplete 14 Standard and stick with products that work. Namely, hardware synths that I know when I turn them on they will work every time. Employees of Native Instruments, I would keep an updated resume handy. You will need it if your company continues to treat its dwindling customer base this way. Good luck to all the misled who made the mistake of following the advice of some YouTuber who is getting free product from Native Instruments.

Comments

• mykejb
    mykejb Moderator Posts: 1,209 mod
    Options

What's the problem you're having with the MK3? And yeah, I miss Kore as well !!

• Psyearth5
    Psyearth5 Member Posts: 177 Helper
    Options

Please be polite and have a patience because if everything is legit everything would be resolved. NI support is apsolutley the best and I was in bad situation and they fought for me and problem was resolved. I am NI user and I live from Music. With what NI giving us you can make everything.

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 2,776 mod
    Options

Actually then Native Instruments will help you with your problems with the Kontrol S61 MKIII if you give them a chance , I am sure of that. But of course if you got no patience then they can not help figure it out. Also with the problems with computer USB-C ports/drivers then I can't even promise you that it will be that easy , but N.I. support both can and will help you if you let them !

Contact N.I. Hardware Support , then when you have made a ticket then you should get an email with a confirmation which may take e.g. 10 minutes to arrive (please also check spam folder). After receiving email confirmation then please allow support up to a week to answer and if they do not respond within a week then politely update your ticket to let support know that you are still waiting for a response ! Also N.I. support do not work in the weekends or holidays !