Issue with Native Access 3.9.1 not displaying anything/any content

Options
Hayo_NI
Hayo_NI Product Team Posts: 281 mod

Hi all,

We're aware of an emerging issue surrounding products or product information not displaying in Native Access. We're investigating the issue right now and will keep you updated as we learn more.

We apologize for the inconvenience!

Hayo, PM of Native Access

Best Answer

• Hayo_NI
    Answer ✓
    Options

Update:

We found the source of the problem and addressed the issue. To get back to normal, please restart Native Access and everything should be back to normal. You can also untoggle the "Show Discontinued Products" again.

Answers

• kbryarly
    kbryarly Member Posts: 36 Member
    Options

Yes, this just happened for the first time today😫

• Ettery
    Ettery Member Posts: 6 Newcomer
    Options

Same for me too. Any ETA on it being fixed? Was just about to install another product.

• Ed M
    Ed M Member Posts: 148 Advisor
    Options

Same here all products gone in NA, however I can still use them in my DAW.

• Hayo_NI
    Options

Update:

Products will display again if you follow these steps:

• Open Preferences
    • Go to Legacy Products
    • Toggle the "Show Discontinued Products" on

Content will still be missing, but you can install and update your products again!

More updates to follow as we continue to work to resolve the issue.

• Ettery
    Options

Actually, this didn't work for me. I can click install on my new product but it doesn't actually install, despite it saying that it does.

• VisionarySoundSystem
    VisionarySoundSystem Member Posts: 4 Member
    Options

Native Access seems to be bug central. Not so long ago we were told to switch off legacy discontinued toggle due to an issue with blank items showing, now we are told to turn it on to make our products appear and also told "Content will still be missing, but you can install and update your products again!". Not a great way to treat us the end users, is it? It's time-consuming to have to reinstall products we already should have trouble free. Sort the bugs & Native Access please NI. Thank you.

• Neeb
    Neeb Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options
  • Kymeia
    Kymeia NKS User Library Mod Posts: 3,839 mod
    Options

Wow same for me too

• Jai Narine
    Jai Narine Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

Just tried to open Native Access, nothing doing!

• carliii
    carliii Member Posts: 22 Member
    Options

Thank you!! I was on my way to the community to post and boom you beat us all to the punch. :-)

• Robert100
    Robert100 Member Posts: 14 Member
    Options

Any chance while you are sorting this out you can get rid of the Kkontrol update (3.2.0?) which us on MK1 one keyboards don't need to see.

I am assuming a scan happens to see if we need an update, can NA not scan hardware too - komplete kontrol seems to know I have a MK1 S49 keyboard.

• Ettery
    Options

Is there any other way to install products? Bought Unity Trailer Synth as i need it for a project i'm halfway through so could really do with installing it right now..

• Ettery
    Options

Update: Restarted machine and was able to finally install :)

• Hayo_NI
    Answer ✓
    Options

Update:

We found the source of the problem and addressed the issue. To get back to normal, please restart Native Access and everything should be back to normal. You can also untoggle the "Show Discontinued Products" again.

• Ed M
    Ed M Member Posts: 148 Advisor
    Options

Products show up again, that was a quick fix, thanks.

I am sorry to say, yet again another NA incident.

Here's a wild idea: terminate NA all together. Just let people download the install files for their NI account online. You will save a ton of time and resources that can be used elsewhere, and at the same time get rid of the biggest nail on NI's coffin (both for NI and us).