March 2024 – a community update from our Chief Product Officer

Options
1235»

Comments

• Simon_NI
    Simon_NI Product Team Posts: 13 Product Team
    Options

@von Bordwehr

Yes, we are actively trying to solve the browser flickering problem, but it's proving challenging to do because of the software development framework we use, and the root cause being deep in the stack. But we're working on it.

We won't have high-DPI yet, but there's a new visual design later. To get High DPI we need to move to a new UI software framework, which will take some time.

• Simon_NI
    Options

@Jojo123 thank you for sharing this and yeah, that sounds like a helluva frustrating situation - I'm sorry you had to go through that.

I'm passing the feedback I get on this thread down to our product teams to see if we can address the root causes. It should not have to be an frictionful as your experience.

The KK Logic bug is frustrating -- Apple introduced a bug into Logic around the same time KKv3 was released - and my understanding is that we're entirely dependent on them to fix it.

But your point around accessing older versions of our software as a backup is a legit one. Thanks for sharing and sorry, again.

• Simon_NI
    Options

@Calagan Native Access 2 is working well for the vast majority of people. Yes, there are some issues on some systems -- and as I mentioned, above we are working identifying and fixing those as we find them.

But we have hundreds of thousands of people actively using NA2 to manage their NI software. Very few people now use NA1 relative to those who use NA2.

This discussion has been closed.