• SAD
    SAD Member Posts: 35 Member
    Options

ok. tried that. same issue. Can't validate it. Crashes logic

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,873 mod
    edited March 20
    Options

@SAD It's a M1/M2 Mac, right? I've mentioned it before but you didn't comment on that, have you tried to open Logic in Rosetta mode? Kontakt 6 is not supported in native Silicon mode. How to Open Your DAW Using Rosetta

• SAD
    Options

Hey!

Yes it's an M2. I tried using rosetta and same problem.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,873 mod
    Options

Then, please get back to my colleague, either he can help out or forward it to someone who can.

• SAD
    Options

I'm just gonna keep updating here because NI users are severely limited in customer support. This probably could have been handled a week ago in a phone call.

• SAD
    Options

So I am now taking steps backwards with official support because they're changing who works my case by the day (and it takes at least a day to respond to an email). We are going back to allowing full disk access.

Seriously, please, I need a way to escalate

• SAD
    edited March 24
    Options

I've made progress and still need help. Kontakt 7 takes a very long time to load. If there's multiple instruments I'll be waiting several minutes. I don't want to get into batch resave unless there's no way to fix this in settings.

I've already gone through these recommendations: https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020822098-KONTAKT-Slow-Loading-Times

Everything was working smoothly before I upgraded to my current system (mac to mac but new).