How can I solve "Status: Cancelled" in Native Access with products I've bought individually?

Options

Answers

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 3,215 mod
    Options

Thank you for providing feedback ad sharing your resolution 🙂

• daniel_zbn95
    daniel_zbn95 Member Posts: 5 Newcomer
    Options

Hello all,

As @songwriterinc said in his comment from yesterday, same thing happened with me. The "Cancelled" status is now gone, and all is working fine again. They also replied to my latest ticket saying that they've resolved the issue, and they apologized for the delay, which I do appreciate a lot.

Thank you all for the time you took to respond to this thread. @PoorFellow You were right, patience. 😉

Daniel

• PoorFellow
    Options

Thank you , yes sometimes patience is required and often also when we do not feel like being patient. The good thing about it all is that despite mishaps then at least there is support that also gets it fixed again. Should you get the need for support again then remember that it is OK to update your ticket if you do not receive a response within a week !

• jacqui brookes
    jacqui brookes Member Posts: 40 Member
    Options

Same for me, Alicias Keys which I own is now cancelled all of sudden?

• NEKAYBAAW
    NEKAYBAAW Member Posts: 7 Member
    Options

Submitted a support ticket (4247871) regarding. When will someone take a look?

• PoorFellow
    Options

Depends on present load,, it could be a couple of work days (Support do not work weekends) or it can take up to a week for support to answer but if they do not respond within a week then politely update your ticket to let support know that you are still waiting for a response !

• Hikaru
    Hikaru Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
    Options

I submitted a support ticket last Friday. And today, he said that he removed my Komplete Now subscription from my account for me. He solved this issue. I do appreciate a lot.

Thank you.

• Jedrzej Lopacki
    Jedrzej Lopacki Member Posts: 1 Member
    edited March 22
    Options

I've submitted ticket today beacuse i have the same problem...

• NEKAYBAAW
    NEKAYBAAW Member Posts: 7 Member
    Options

I was told that my Now Subscription was removed and this resolved the problem. The subscription is still there and all products are showing cancelled still. So this not a fix across all systems as it didn't work for me,

• jacqui brookes
    Options

Support did fix cancelled Alicias Keys.....for a day, now showing cancelled again?

• PoorFellow
    Options
  • jacqui brookes
    Options

Thanks will do.

• jacqui brookes
    Options

Cliona from support fixed the problem, it was due to previous Komplete Now account.

• holonology
    holonology Member Posts: 78 Helper
    edited March 28
    Options

Just logging another case of a story similar to @daniel_zbn95 - and one others seem to have experienced too.

Tagging @Matt_NI just for info (and in case it's useful.) It looks like as @songwriterinc says - around the same time a few of those of us who cancelled Komplete Now have had issues with products we've bought since closing off the subscription. As Daniel said, this feels like a cancelled K-Now subscription is overriding any individual licenses.

Since getting K14U I've bought Duets and Feel It as standalone products. In my case, my NA shows all the post K14 Play Series Instruments that have been released since K14 (and Battery/Massive X Now) as "Cancelled." Except one. 🤨All the products that are in K14U are fine (eg: Alicia's Keys), as are all the Play Series instruments that are included in K14.

With my post-K14 products, Duets works (and always has) but Feel It does not. I'm not sure if this is useful info, but I did install Duets when I had Komplete Now, but Feel It had not been released. Could be a co-incidence, but maybe not.

I followed the steps to do with .xml files to reset things, as well as restarting which did not work. I then uninstalled Feel It to see what would happen and it has disappeared completely from my available tab. Gone. Zip. Nada. Kaput. I can't think of any real explanation for this. I could understand the library being available to install in my list but running in demo mode due to the link with K-Now. But this makes me think that somehow the library isn't almost recognised as registered somewhere under the hood. Even though it is registered on my account it is not showing as available to download in my "Available" tab.

The only thing I've added to my account since is a Maschine and I have some licenses that are not activated (eg: I had no cause to install K14 Select, since I have Ultimate.) Maybe this could have caused the issue, but even then I'm not sure how that explains the loss of a new seperate license. Debating activating those licenses because, well, why not… guinea pig here, happy to try things if it helps others.

Btw I'm not complaining here, I can wait a few days for a single instrument to get sorted it's no biggie. But I thought in the spirit of sharing I would open this out so others know the story. And for NI in general, I guess this is a heads up that this could be very frustrating if it applied to a future full upgrade to Komplete 15 or similar new customers joining via K-Now in the future. I head K-Now will be expanded so this could apply to a lot more people and more products.

Just throwing my story into the pot to show it's an issue and hopefully something that can be solved going forward.

Peace✌️

• PoorFellow
    Options

@holonology , thank you for sharing. Just for the record then with respect to the ".xml files to reset thing" then e.g. Moderators like me in no way are informed about bugs more than you are so we left more or less at our own devices. I did catch on to the system problem rather soon , but since the problem came in more varieties and there has been more problems sort of looking like each other then since it has been logical to try then the XML reset has still been suggested as something to try and it works as a fix more times than you would think (though it obviously doesn't fix any server side related problems) !