Preset Aura VIR 2

Triczine
Triczine Member Posts: 6 Member
edited 9:19AM in Komplete Kontrol

Hello, I have just purchased Aura from VIR 2. In the Komplee Kontrol library, there are only 26 Presets. I would like to be able to access this library directly via Komplete Kontrol and not via AURA. Also impossible to add to favorites... Does anyone have a solution?

Best Answer

• Diam
    Diam Member Posts: 268 Advisor
    Answer ✓

Load an instance of Kontakt within Komplete Kontrol software using the drop down menu. In the drop down (downward pointing arrow) menu at the top of Komplete Kontrol, select to Edit View in the view menu. Now you will see all of your Kontakt instruments. Load an instance of VIR 2 and select a preset from within the Kontakt window. Select the circular macro button at the top of the KK software window (right of the scales tab) and you will see a list of parameters to edit. Click the lock at the top right of the UI to edit these parameters. You can now make a template using the drop down buttons next to the macro dials and save it using the main menu (downward pointing arrow again). After making all of your macro assignments and default template, you can use this template to click through your presets and save them by name, hence making them accessible. Unless there is a template available online, this is how to do it. For more info on making graphics and audio previews for your map, refer to the NKS User Library thread for more info.

By the way, you can switch back from edit view when you have made these changes obviously and it is also possible to get these presets to show in your main factory library instead of user library, but again I would refer you to the above thread for this.

Answers

• Diam
    Diam Member Posts: 268 Advisor
    Answer ✓

Load an instance of Kontakt within Komplete Kontrol software using the drop down menu. In the drop down (downward pointing arrow) menu at the top of Komplete Kontrol, select to Edit View in the view menu. Now you will see all of your Kontakt instruments. Load an instance of VIR 2 and select a preset from within the Kontakt window. Select the circular macro button at the top of the KK software window (right of the scales tab) and you will see a list of parameters to edit. Click the lock at the top right of the UI to edit these parameters. You can now make a template using the drop down buttons next to the macro dials and save it using the main menu (downward pointing arrow again). After making all of your macro assignments and default template, you can use this template to click through your presets and save them by name, hence making them accessible. Unless there is a template available online, this is how to do it. For more info on making graphics and audio previews for your map, refer to the NKS User Library thread for more info.

By the way, you can switch back from edit view when you have made these changes obviously and it is also possible to get these presets to show in your main factory library instead of user library, but again I would refer you to the above thread for this.

This discussion has been closed.