B2B - How do I play B2B with two s4 MK3 and two laptops

Options
Dr.Zeddl
Dr.Zeddl Member Posts: 2 Member

Q: Translation inserted by Moderator (translation by DeepL)

Hello everyone I would like to know if you can play B2B with two s4 MK3 and two laptops or with two s4 MK3 and one laptop. Would be grateful for any help and answer.

Community Code of Conduct - Please read before posting :

Quote : Our community is currently only available in English. Please be advised that we retain the right to remove any posts in languages other than English.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• lord-carlos
    lord-carlos Member Posts: 2,408 Expert
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello. Please write in English.

If you use two laptops you can sync them with Ableton Link. But that said I read reports about it not working well currently.

You would also need some hardware to plug both mixers in at the same time. I mean the audio out of the mixers.

You can only use a singel s4 per computer.

I would put the music files on a USB stick, import them into a one of the laptops and go B2B from there. With one laptop and one s4.

Answers

• Sûlherokhh
    Sûlherokhh Member, Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,780 mod
    Options

Please translate your questions to english, so everyone can participate...

• lord-carlos
    lord-carlos Member Posts: 2,408 Expert
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello. Please write in English.

If you use two laptops you can sync them with Ableton Link. But that said I read reports about it not working well currently.

You would also need some hardware to plug both mixers in at the same time. I mean the audio out of the mixers.

You can only use a singel s4 per computer.

I would put the music files on a USB stick, import them into a one of the laptops and go B2B from there. With one laptop and one s4.

• Fotis Leon
    Fotis Leon Member Posts: 59 Helper
    Options

2 s4 mk3, 2 laptop and a 2 channel mixer.

Both connected to mixer, and mixer will be the master output.