Massive X Error / Loading Issue

Options
Sulvik
Sulvik Member Posts: 5 Newcomer
edited March 11 in Komplete Kontrol

HI

Are there someone who knows waht that means?

Beast

Sulvik

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,737 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey Su, If this shows up it's because of a plug-in in your system that requires Elicenser. Check in your plug-in folders for old plug-ins you are not using anymore and that would still be here. And check in Komplete Kontrol in standalone before checking in Logic.

And also could you answer this question once and for all? Is the issue with Massive X fixed?

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@Sulvik Could you give more details? What is your operating system? Is it a M1 Mac? Is this happening only in Logic? On new projects? Old projects? Can you load any Massive X preset in Komplete Kontrol in standalone?

• Matthew_NI
    Matthew_NI Product Team Posts: 859 mod
    Options

@Sulvik you may also try installing the latest version of Massive X, and then the latest version of KK, and then opening KK standalone application and doing a plug-in rescan from preferences.

• Sulvik
    Options

HI

Thank you. Now it shows me that:

Best

SU

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

Ok, but does Massive X load or not? You also didn't answer the last questions.

Regarding this new error message, it's related to a third party plug-in that uses ELicenser. Check which one and if it's not needed anymore uninstall ELicenser.

• Sulvik
    Options

HI

I have mac m1, Sonoma 14.2.1 Happens with logic and all projects. I can not load anything.

I do not have ELicenser in my mac. Or i can not find it.

Best

SU

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey Su, If this shows up it's because of a plug-in in your system that requires Elicenser. Check in your plug-in folders for old plug-ins you are not using anymore and that would still be here. And check in Komplete Kontrol in standalone before checking in Logic.

And also could you answer this question once and for all? Is the issue with Massive X fixed?

• Sulvik
    Options

HI

Nothing is fixed. Nothing works. I use spectrasonics Omnisphere and it uses elicencer.

I think I can not fix on my own.

Best

SU

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

Hey there, you still didn't answer the question about Massive X...is that issue happening or not? Yes or No?

Regarding the Elicensor error message, in your initial screenshot it shows this Rev-X plug-in, it looks like Yamaha Rev-X reverbs, you might want to check if it's up to date and correctly set up with your Elicenser.

After a quick google search of this kind of error message, it seems to always be linked to plug-ins that were not uninstalled correctly, check your plug-in folders for any old traces of such plug-ins.

• Sulvik
    Options

HI

No. Massive X does not work. Nothing works like I said. Is there possible that someone comes in to my laptop and fixes the problems?

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@Sulvik You can get in touch with my colleagues here: https://bit.ly/NI_support_other Please include the steps you took already and the results of our support tool.

• BIF
    BIF Member Posts: 606 Pro
    Options

I've had Omnisphere for over a decade and it has NEVER used elicenser. I suggest that you have another product that uses elicenser, and THAT one should be removed.