Can I output more than one channel out of Kontakt 7 with Prime Bass?

Options
ArtBerkeley
ArtBerkeley Member Posts: 42 Member

Hi, I really need to get Prime Bass to output 3 stereo channels out of Kontakt 7 into my DAW, like how you can with Studio Drummer. Does anyone know if Prime Bass has this option?

(I have a work around, but would really like to output multiple channels from Kontakt)

Thanks!

Best Answer

• Milos
    Milos Member Posts: 1,945 Guru
    Answer ✓
    Options

As far as I know, most of the stringed and tuned instruments do not have the option inside the settings of the instrument, because unlike drums that have multiple tones and sounds, toned instrument has only one tone.

However, you can load multiple same instruments, but first you need to open Outputs and prepare as many channels as needed first.

Then you can load few instruments and change each instrument to a different channel.

Let me know if you need more info.

Answers

• Milos
    Answer ✓
    Options

As far as I know, most of the stringed and tuned instruments do not have the option inside the settings of the instrument, because unlike drums that have multiple tones and sounds, toned instrument has only one tone.

However, you can load multiple same instruments, but first you need to open Outputs and prepare as many channels as needed first.

Then you can load few instruments and change each instrument to a different channel.

Let me know if you need more info.

• ArtBerkeley
    ArtBerkeley Member Posts: 42 Member
    Options

Nope, that should do the trick. Not sure why I forgot to try that! 😅

Thanks for your help Milos!

• Milos
    Options

No problem!