Battery kits/sounds will not load or play on MK3(standalone).

Options
Blacsol
Blacsol Member Posts: 5 Member

When I try to load a kit. under any group, the kit doesn't load to all of the pads. Also the preview sound of the kit is only available on the first selected pad.

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,072 mod
    edited February 23
    Options

Hello,

you have to go into keyboard mode on that pad, or send midi from the next 15 pads to the first pad but I'm right now not on my computer so I can't send you how to do this in full detail - you go on the second pad to output/midi and set there the output to pad one and tranpose to 1, next pad the same with transpose to 2 and so on. But keyboard mode will also work.

• Blacsol
    Options

Thank your your time and assistance, I believe your advice has worked, I will update once I have tried a few times. Best of luck, great music as well. Thanks again.

• Blacsol
    Options

Still having issues...I got it to work once or twice with Battery and Kontakt, do you have to purchase Battery in order for it to work? I thought it was included in the MK3 content. thanks

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,072 mod
    Options

You don't need to buy it if you already have battery, do you always go into keyboard mode after loading the battery instance in order to be able to play it?

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,737 mod
    Options

@Blacsol Did you find a way to make it work?