Maschine jam in cubase

Options
mutoit
mutoit Member Posts: 25 Member

Hi, any way, link, etc, to how to setup the jam in to cubase? Cubase 12 pro.

Thanks

Comments

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,075 mod
    Options

Hello,

you have several options, you can use the new controller integration in cubase to make your own integration like so:

Or use a template I made here:

But the first option is better if you once found out how to do it, cause you can make the script exactly how you need it.

• mutoit
    Options

Thanks u so much

• mutoit
    Options

I'm using Cubase 13 and when plugging in my A49, it doesn't automatically detect it like in the video.... Should I configure key by key ?

• mutoit
    Options

I have another major problem, the A49 keyboard, seems to have no sensitivity, everything I play is registered at maximum speed.... Even no keyboard light is on.... It's very rare

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,075 mod
    Options

The A49 should work right out if the box you but you can check in the studio settings there must be an entry for komplete kontrol a/m there you have to set the DAW ports as in and out. Also important only use the "all midi" function only on the non DAW ports and only on ports you actually want midi from to the instruments. The A 49 has a fixed velocity function, you press "shift + octave down" or up,you clearly see the label fixed vel on it.

• mutoit
    Options

Again, thank you so much