Juni062037 Member Posts: 7 Newcomer
edited March 28 in Komplete Kontrol

I can't hear anything

Best Answer

Answers

• Juni062037
    Options
    I've downloaded everything but no sound. I'm so frustrated.
  • LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,295 Expert
    edited February 21
    Options

Let’s start from the basics: did you check under preferences/audio what driver is selected, what audio interface, if the routings are correctly set up and if the Status says “running”?

• Juni062037
    Options
    Driver says ASIO Device says Realtek ASIO Status says running.
  • LostInFoundation
    Options

So you should be using your computer internal audio interface (no external at disposition?)

Try also the other options (you should have the choice for Wasapi drivers) at least to check if the speakers of your computer are working (btw: what are you using? Laptop with internal speakers, external speakers,…?)

• Juni062037
    Options
    I'm using headphones on a desktop
  • Juni062037
    Options
    Thanks a lot for the help.
  • LostInFoundation
    edited February 21
    Options

A couple of trial and errors: some computers (or better the drivers they use for their audio interfaces) require the headphones to be selected (under windows) when you plug them.

Also: have you tried the other possibilities in Maschine Audio preferences as I suggested? Or checked that the output routings point to the headphones?

Are the meters (top right in KK interface) showing activities when you press a key?

And to check everything is ok: are other sounds (windows, YouTube,…) coming out of the headphones?

• mykejb
    mykejb Moderator Posts: 1,209 mod
    edited February 21
    Options

Are you playing using Komplete Kontrol standalone? If so, go into options and check that the keyboard is enabled for MIDI. If that isn't enabled the browsing using the keyboard will work but actually playing won't do anything!

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,737 mod
    Options

@Juni062037 Any feedback? Did you manage to get some sound?

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,737 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

No news from you for a while. We’re closing this thread now. If you still need assistance on that topic, please get in touch here: http://bit.ly/NIsupport_KKontrol

This discussion has been closed.