How to return to previous version Komplete Kontrol

Options
Mar_C
Mar_C Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
Hi! I updated Komplete Kontrol to the latest version, but now I'm unable to open it in my DAW (Cubase Elements 9.5). Is it possible to return to the previous version of KK or somehow fix the system so that I can use it on Cubase? Thanks!

Comments

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 3,327 mod
    edited February 18
    Options

If you mean 'legacy installers' then it is easy : Komplete Kontrol Legacy Installers for Older Operating Systems (scroll down to the "Last Komplete Kontrol Version with VST2 Support"), otherwise I would imagine that you would have to ask support for an installer.. I don't know about your DAW , I mean if you could somehow reset to get it to work with the new KK , though I would not recommend it if you need legacy installers or if you can not backup DAW settings and what not. Also IMO then DAWs are notoriously known to require either to be updated or even upgraded to newest version when requiring compatibility with a new or updated plugin !

• Mar_C
    Mar_C Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

Wow! That really solved it! Thank you so much!!! Is it possible to do the same with Raum effect? Because I'm having the same problem with it. Since I updated it to the last version, I cannot use it on Cubase, exactly like what was happening in KK. Do you know how I can go back to the previous version of Raum? Thank you again! You really helped me!

• Titicr
    Titicr Member Posts: 1 Member
    Options

While we wait for them to update to version 4 or 5 or xx, in this link installer version 2.9.6, working in Sonoma 14.4.1 without problems, do not uninstall version 3 overwrite and that's ithttps://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000313457-Komplete-Kontrol-Legacy-Installers-for-Older-Operating-Systems