Traktor 2024 outlook

Options
Friedemann_NI
Friedemann_NI Product Team Posts: 73 mod

Dear Traktorists,

As the new year is already well underway, we are excited to say that some long-requested Traktor features will come to life in 2024. We’re also pleased to announce that Traktor Pro 3.9 won this year’s Namm TEC Award for DJ Production Technology. 

As mentioned in December, our work on the next main features Flexible Beatgrids and in-app Stem Separation is progressing well and we will be launching a private beta for these soon. 

The publication of the Traktor Feature Roadmap in its current form will be changing into status updates like this one. We're still keeping the floor open for your suggestions on improvements in the Ideas section but our main focus will be on the features outlined in the existing roadmap. These have all been shaped by the priorities identified through your votes in the community over the past year.

Stay tuned!

Comments

• leesinthemix
    leesinthemix Member Posts: 259 Guru
    Options

Nice to hear, thank you guys and thanks for all the incredibly hard work getting to this position.

As others have mentioned though, I feel it's time to revisit the integration of Tidal, as it's now BY FAR (literally 50 votes more) the most voted feature request.

Everyone wants it.

I'm so incredibly bored of having to use two laptops at my private and corporate gigs, one with Traktor and one with Serato, so I can efficiently take requests from my crowds.

Flexible beatgrids, stems and Tidal would complete the set for me.

• Heisenberg
    Heisenberg Member Posts: 38 Member
    Options

Flexible Beatgrids

How does that work? Do I then have to have my entire library reanalyzed?

• Harald Walker
    Harald Walker Member Posts: 27 Member
    Options

It could support static beatgrids as option and that way also stay compatible with already analysed tracks. Depends on how they implement it.

• Stevan
    Stevan Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,682 mod
    Options

I could not care less for these fearutes but glad to see others are super excited about it.

Just hoping that after all this is done I will live to see the controller editor update.

• lord-carlos
    lord-carlos Member Posts: 2,384 Expert
    Options

No.

It will probably be similar to what's in serato or rekordbox now. Where you have the option to align the grid to tracks where fluctuating BPM or where the BPM suddenly changes.

This discussion has been closed.