Spam warning for everyone!

Options
1235»

Comments

• Kymeia
    Kymeia NKS User Library Mod Posts: 3,863 mod
    Options

To me the tactical adaptability plus the fact that several have names like admin_NI suggests a human element here, the bots are just doing the repetitive work but someone is also playing cat and mouse with you

• Percivale
    Percivale Member Posts: 209 Advisor
    edited February 7
    Options

I can't out post an admin so okay. Anecdotally speaking, I've been a member of many community forums and I don't recall something like this happening.

Better to qualify that "happening" here means at this level, intensity and speed of recovery for users on a platform of comparable size.

• reffahcs
    reffahcs Member Posts: 848 Guru
    Options

I'd just like to say that I appreciate tonight and the lack of mass spam posts. Hopefully I didn't jinx it by posting this message.

• Matt_NI
    Matt_NI Administrator Posts: 1,118 admin
    Options

@reffahcs We got a very small wave in our spam filter which means it happened again but nowhere near the scale we saw earlier in the week. The work is still on going on our side and more measures are being tested by our dev teams. Hope it holds up 🤞

• reffahcs
    reffahcs Member Posts: 848 Guru
    Options

You all definitely have your hands full, would not want to trade places for sure. But we appreciate the amount of effort individuals contribute.