Kontakt 7 PROBLEM. stopped displaying library after 7.8.0 update, but path is correct

Options
Tomas NS
Tomas NS Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
edited February 2 in Kontakt

If i go to recent in the file menu, i can load and it works. But Kontakt 7 don`t display any instrument anymore, as you can see in this screenshot. Same goes for Komplete Kontrol and Battery 4.

I have:

• reinstalled from native access
  • Unchecked favorite in search
  • Made sure the Komplete.db3 file is deleted
  • Library is present on drive
  • Path is correct
  • Enabled full disk access

I work in Cubase 12.0.70, latest version of Native Access, latest version of all komplete software and Mac is on Big Sur (11.7)

Anyone got a clue here?

Tomas

Answers

• Jean-Christophe J.
    Jean-Christophe J. Member Posts: 2 Member
    Options

Are your instruments showing up in native access ?

I had a similar issue with Kontakt, and other instruments not showing up in native access, and in Komplete Kontrol... After contacting the support, I had to delete the Native Access.xml file.

I had to go to Mac HD > Library > Application Support > Native Instruments > Service Center and delete the Native Access.xml file.

After deleting, restart your Mac and login to Native Access....

• Tomas NS
    Options
    Thank you for your reply Jean-Christophe; i can see the library in Native Access but not in Komplete Kontrol. I will look into your suggestion!
  • Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,737 mod
    Options

@Tomas NS Did you manage to fix the issue? I saw you also contacted our support but that was a while ago.

• Tomas NS
    Options

Hi, thanks for asking.

I hva not solved this yet, but support provided methods of possible solutions. Still testing.

Tomas