When will NI release a controll editor for mk3? Is never an option?

kai.music
kai.music Member Posts: 6 Member

Hi:

i just receive an answer from a request i did to NI asking about the controller editor for the S49 mk3.

They dont even talk about a future release of the controller editor for mk3, only refer me to look thepdf manual to assign midi, thing i already did nunerous times and doesnt solve my problems.

Im using “old” hardware, and i need to make my templates to assign CC for my Virus ti, Nord, etc

I strongly ask for an “Oficial Statement” from NI confirming or not if its gona be a release of the Controller Editor for MK3, or are we just waiting in vain .

Otherwise, do we have option to return the product?

i bought a midi controller that is useless for my needs, and also wait a long time to get it, and i cant use it. :/.

All the best.

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 8,907 mod
    Answer ✓

The MIDI assignments should be available this quarter for the MK3 keyboards. It won't be handed by Controller Editor but either from the Komplete Kontrol standalone application or from the keyboard itself.

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,911 mod

Hello,

yes I also would love to know this, and relative mode would be important for me + the mackie screen capabilities maschine has. Native normally does not talk about release dates and what will be in a release, cause it canchange last minute and then the disappointment is even bigger I guess.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 8,907 mod
    Answer ✓

The MIDI assignments should be available this quarter for the MK3 keyboards. It won't be handed by Controller Editor but either from the Komplete Kontrol standalone application or from the keyboard itself.