Need Help with HY-RPE2 Euclidean Sequencer Plugin, Willing to Pay for Support Call

Options
christoph09342093
christoph09342093 Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Hello everyone,

I've recently been trying to use the HiRPE2 Euclidean Sequencer Plugin in Maschine.

The plugin loads, and the desktop interface looks fine, but it produces no sound. I've experimented with various MIDI routing settings, but I'm unsure if I've got everything configured correctly. It seems that any patterns that might be generated by the plugin are not reaching Maschine.

Also, I'm struggling to process any MIDI signals that might be sent from the plugin.

Does anyone have experience setting up this plugin? I would be willing to pay for a support call to get this working. Please feel free to reach out to me.

Thanks in advance!

Tagged:

Comments

• tetsuneko
    tetsuneko Member Posts: 609 Guru
    Options

If the plugin only sends MIDI, you need to run it inside some sort of plugin wrapper such as this one:

The reason for this is, Maschine does not internally support MIDI generating plugins

• christoph09342093
    christoph09342093 Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

Hey tetsuneko, thank you so much would be clueless still without your answer. I'll try it out soon and hopefully I get it to work. Christoph