Website issues after scheduled maintenance on January 22, 2024

Options

Comments

• doruswolters
    doruswolters Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

"Loading Products" for over 30 minutes right now

Any sight on when this is expected to be over?

• Banix
    Banix Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

me too it doesn't work please fix it

• tmeugniot
    tmeugniot Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

@Native Instruments - Can you provide an update and ETA as to when this issue will be resolved?

• NolderD
    NolderD Member Posts: 4 Newcomer
    Options

Oh man, I never even thought about checking out Glen's reaction to this mess. Epic I would think.

• Wiechu
    Wiechu Member Posts: 5 Member
    Options

this reminds me to log into YT and have a look. I did give peeps from the US on the Spectre group a heads up not to update the software as this will be a no bueno for them.

• Ryan Holladay
    Ryan Holladay Member Posts: 1 Member
    Options

Finally got past "Loading Products" message. Now, when I try to Add Serial, it takes a while and then says "An error occurred while processing you serial..." And refers me to an irrelevant troubleshooting guide.

Any update on when this will be fixed?? Assuming this is related to the work NI is doing today.

Would be nice if someone could update us regularly as this is many of our professions and we're unable to work.

• Lautaro Tanok
    Lautaro Tanok Member Posts: 44 Member
    edited January 22
    Options
    About improving customer service, when do they repair it?

• Walnut
    Walnut Member Posts: 36 Member
    Options

Yep, not working here in Spain. It has been loading products all day long. I deleted all the plist files and everything native instruments related... Still no sounds

• musiclee
    musiclee Member Posts: 6 Newcomer
    Options

Jan, 22, 6:06, USA time, Eastern Time

stuck on Loading Products,

is this because i updated to the latest version of NA?

seemed to be working ok prior, to update

and why maintenance during the day? why not at night, when we alseep?

when will we be back up and running?

• zwily
    zwily Member Posts: 4 Newcomer
    Options

This is my first day of using NI after about 5 years, and I can't install anything. What terrible timing for me 😏

• musiclee
    musiclee Member Posts: 6 Newcomer
    Options

you waited 1,825 days, and you picked today? lol.

• oobe79
    oobe79 Member Posts: 91 Helper
    Options

So after a few hours, I tried Native Access again, and after an initial period of stuck in "Loading Presents" (for about 2-3 minutes), it loaded up. The only weird thing is it lists 99 "New" items in my Library. At first I was excited, like "Oh boy!, Native Instruments gifted me a bunch of free stuff!". But, alas, no. It's all my purchased items, and for some reason lists them as "New". I had 4 instruments that were due for an Update, and I was able to update all 4 with no problems. Hopefully this means NI is close to getting Native Access fixed and whatever "all hands on deck" errors they discovered during maintenance downtime earlier this morning?

• Dreistein
    Dreistein Member Posts: 5 Member
    edited January 22
    Options

As Zwily I'm just in the proces these days of starting up NI again after years downtime. Not being super skilled in all of this and really struggling getting it all to work. Loading all Ultimate 12 untill it got stuck last night. Thinking I'm doing something wrong spending the day searching untill I finally got here, somehow happy it's not me again. Hope it all will work soon again. Heads up :-)

• cfi
    cfi Member Posts: 3 Member
    Options

on january 23 2024 it stills not work

• Trex
    Trex Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    edited January 22
    Options

I hope we get some form of compensation for this. Free downloads perhaps :)

This discussion has been closed.