Izotope not responding?

Options
Anders1979
Anders1979 Member Posts: 4 Newcomer

Hi I just wanted to ask the community how to get in contact with Izotope?

I tried leaving several tickets but no respond...

The thing is: I bought Neutron 4 a week ago, the payment has gone through but I haven't recieved invoice or download link.

Pretty frustrating so I was hoping somebody could point me in direction of contact with izotope to solve the matte.

Tagged:

Answers

• Milos
    Milos Member Posts: 1,939 Guru
    Options

Well, you should raise a ticket for NI instead, since NI basically owns Izotope right now...

Just my guess.

• Anders1979
    Options

Thanks for the reply Milos.

Do you mean in NI website or where?

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,797 mod
    Options

@Anders1979 My colleagues have a lot of requests to process at the moment, still catching up with the backlog after the sales special. They will get back to you as soon as possible, no need to raise another ticket. Thanks for your patience.

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@Milos Please stop posting answer when you don't know, if we still have different typeforms for different products and brands, there's a reason.

• Anders1979
    Options

Thanks for Replying Jeremy_NI

Good to hear, was getting a little worried.

Do you know anything on when to expect a respond?

• Milos
    Options

Jeremy, I am pretty sure this time that at least most of the property Izotope has is pretty much NI's property now...

I even opened Izotope Portal and it said:

Izotope Portal by Native Instruments...

It is not a bad thing, sure, as long as NI knows what to do with it and not just buy the property for the sake of doing it, just like Electronic Arts, you know, one of the worst companies in the world...

But I am also sure that NI won't really do much damage.

So, Jeremy, I am aware what I wrote this time, and it is a painful pill to swallow.

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@Milos Yes, it's now the same company but at this point in time, still different products and more importantly different teams that handle customer requests. Putting your request in the wrong department will only add to the already big delay in the answer.

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@Anders1979 It could be a few more days of wait but be assured your request is there and my colleagues will get back to you.

• Milos
    edited January 19
    Options

Okay...

But at least NI knows what they are doing...for now...

It is not a big issue.

• Anders1979
    Options

@Jeremy_NI

Hi Jeremy it has now been 15 days since I bought the plugin, but still not received the download link or invoice. And still no sound from Izotope.

Do you have any connections to speed up the proces of support, I really need the plugin for my projects!?

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@Anders1979 I'm sorry to hear that, I've pinged my colleagues, someone should get back to you soon.