adding searchable tags in words

mozart999uk
mozart999uk Member Posts: 18 Member
edited April 2022 in Guitar Rig & FX

Got a load of user presets and would like to tag them all with a word or two that I could search for.

Is there a way to do this? I've found out how to tag them with colour but can't work out the "words" part. Gone to the little "i" icon and filled in the bottom right box but that doesn't seem to be searchable, unless I've done something wrong (quite possible 😂)

Tagged:

Best Answer

• bFooz
    bFooz Member Posts: 5 Member
    Answer ✓

You can add custom tags into categories, like "Characer", "Artist".

Answers

• bFooz
    Answer ✓

You can add custom tags into categories, like "Characer", "Artist".

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,968 mod

Hello,

you use the i button, type under vendor something in you don´t use normally, so don´t use something simmilar to an existing tag, press enter. Then you type that in in the search bar and you should see the presets.

Uwe

• mozart999uk

Brilliant! Thanks both. Very helpful!

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,968 mod
    edited April 2022

Hello,

do you just want to filter out your own presets? then use the round button, with a person inside, right from the presets and components button. And like already described you can add your own tags.

Uwe

• mozart999uk

Thanks Uwe. They're not made by me....downloaded from the net :-) But yours and bfooz's other replies will help me get where I want to be :-)

• bFooz

Thanks for this, this one is totally not obvious.

Few days ago I actually wrote some suggestions via a support chat about the preset system and mentioned there is no easy way to show up only user presets. But there is, only it is not obvious, at least was not for me. I searched for this filtering among other filtering categories.