Full kit group isn't loading Mikro MK3

Options
Nickalexpoole
Nickalexpoole Member Posts: 28 Member

Hi, Im having a problem loading a full kit on my Maschine Mikro MK3. I had it all set up before and recorded a few loops with a drum kit called "take it back kit" I changed the kit and tried to change it back, and now all of my midi notes in the piano roll have gone black instead of orange and only 2 pads are lit up. when I hit any other pads, there's no sound. how can I get the kit fully loaded back up on all pads so I can hear my loops?

Best Answer

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,071 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Ok the pads are muted, press "mute" and then the pads so they unmute, or press solo then pad 3 in this case, it should unsolo.

Answers

• Uwe303
    Options

Hello,

do you load kits with patterns, you can check in the software on the lower left under the browser, there is a "+pattern" option you should disable in this case. Can you make a picture of the black notes, I've never seen something like that as far as I remember, you can color your groups and pads but not black.

• Nickalexpoole
    Options

Hey. this is a screen shot of what it looks like. see how only "closedHH.." is highlighted. its the only one that works on the pads and all the notes in the piano roll are grey* (not black) my mistake. but yeah, I'm not sure how to get the kit working again.

• Uwe303
    Answer ✓
    Options

Ok the pads are muted, press "mute" and then the pads so they unmute, or press solo then pad 3 in this case, it should unsolo.

• Nickalexpoole
    Options

haha what an idiot I turned out to be! Struggling to learn this thing lol. Thanks man that's done it.

• Uwe303
    Options

No problem - we all start somewhere, you are always welcome 😎👍