KONTAKT info view toggle question

Options
vita
vita Member Posts: 2 Member
edited April 2022 in Kontakt

I am using KONTAKT 6.6.0 R133 on my MacBook Pro. I noticed something that has been driving me batty in both the standalone version and when using it in my DAWs (Live, Logic Pro X and Cubase 11) and I can’t seem to figure it out.

When I load any instrument such as Zero G Elements, there is a dropdown for the patch list in the instrument header. If click the i button to see the info view and display the sound outputs and midi inputs it hides the patch dropdown and I can’t unclick the i button it to hide the info view and get the dropdown menus for the patches back that was there when I first loaded the instrument. I thought the i button should toggle the info view on and off but once I turn it ON I can't turn it off and go back to the patch selector.

This is happening on all of my Kontakt instruments in all of my DAWS and the standalone version. Maybe it is supposed to work that way? I have combed the manuals and the forums but I am at a dead end. Are you supposed to be able to toggle this view on and off?

Any insight would be appreciated!

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    Answer ✓
    Options

that "i" button does not toggle itself, it toggles with the "camera" icon. so to get back to the "Snapshot" list, just click the Camera...Voila!

Answers

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    Answer ✓
    Options

that "i" button does not toggle itself, it toggles with the "camera" icon. so to get back to the "Snapshot" list, just click the Camera...Voila!

• vita
    vita Member Posts: 2 Member
    Options

OMG...I knew it had to be something simple!!!

Thank you SOOOO much - this was driving me nuts. I appreciate your quick reply!

• SparkyCanada
    SparkyCanada Member Posts: 5 Member
    Options

Thanks for posting this - was looking for this answer today...

Sparky