Keys into maschine mk3?

Options
Erikkonk
Erikkonk Member Posts: 9 Newcomer

I want to know if its possible to plug a midi controller into maschine mk3. I want to buy one and I don't know if that's possible to plug it into maschine and control the sounds in there. I would thank any information about.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,884 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Yes, any MIDI keyboard works. NI's own keyboards have many advantages, the compatible ones: like M32, KKS-MK2 and A-Series.

The MK3 is just a controller, you dont need to plug things into it, plug your MIDI keyboard into the computer.

The only exceptions is if for some reason you want to use the MIDI DIN in the back, when you have say a hardware external synth with no USB-MIDI.

Answers

• Erikkonk
    Options

I think that what i want to do is not possible but you can plug the midi keys into the laptop and use booth at the same time. Is that possible? I'm a begginer and i don't know much about it.

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,884 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Yes, any MIDI keyboard works. NI's own keyboards have many advantages, the compatible ones: like M32, KKS-MK2 and A-Series.

The MK3 is just a controller, you dont need to plug things into it, plug your MIDI keyboard into the computer.

The only exceptions is if for some reason you want to use the MIDI DIN in the back, when you have say a hardware external synth with no USB-MIDI.

• Erikkonk
    Options

Thank you that's what I thought. I'm gonna buy the m32. Already bought but i don't recive until next week.