KK 3.0 size issue with spitfire library

2»

Comments

• Azetoth
    Azetoth Member Posts: 5 Newcomer
    > @jottweh said:
    > I have now noticed the following about your suggestion: If you load the "Spitfire Plugins" via the Komplete Kontrol browser, then the problem described generally occurs (as is well known, you cannot find these "Dedicated Plugins" via the Brand filter). However, if I load the plugin directly via the KK plugin chain, the plugins are loaded correctly and you can collapse or expand the GUI via the button in the interface.
    > The "Light Guide" of the VSTi is still not displayed correctly on the Komplete Kontrol Keyboard 😥
    > But at least again with KONTAKT plugins 😀

I confirm too:
    - Loaded with Browser: Issue with expended mode. Light guide is OK
    - Loaded with Plugin Chain: No issue with expended mode. Light guide is NOT OK

Personnaly don't have your issue on search: Search by Spitfire Audio brand tag and search with spitfire term returns same result count.

(but originaly have other issue as core preset load discovery one... This issue was resolved by contacting Spitfire support.. they sent to me new batch of nks files to replace old one).
  • Azetoth
    Azetoth Member Posts: 5 Newcomer
    > @"Keith Cocker" said:
    > That is exactly what I get. Spitfire needs to do some work to get these other libraries NKS compatible again. That's the marketing that they were sold under and at the moment they are NOT compatible. Sure, there are "work-arounds" but that's not what we paid for.

I opened a ticket with spitfire support few weeks before this thread. The last exchange was that they have a thread opened with NI on this and other issues, and advise to revert to KK 2.9 until solution was found....