No Preview on Headphones

Fiffijambo
Fiffijambo Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

Hi, i have a problem with my setup. I have a Macbook with macOS Monterey and a hercules djcontrol inpulse 300 and a bluetooth-connected speaker. So doesnt matter what i do, i cant get sound on my Headphones to preview tracks. I connected the headphones with the Controller i even bought a new controller and with the new one it doesnt work as well. I get sound on my speaker or my mac, and the controller is listed in my audio settings.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Karlos Santos
    Karlos Santos Member Posts: 136 Advisor
    Answer ✓

Are you not using the Hercules inbuilt sound card?

You haven't set the Output Routing for the headphones.

In Output Routing you need to change Output Monitor and select the Hercules controller headphone channels.

This is the setup for the Hercules:

https://www.hercules.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Demo_Scenario_DJControl_Inpulse_300_EN.pdf

It would be better to use the Hercules sound card for master and send the audio to the speaker but I don't know your SOUNDBOKS speaker so I don't know if it has audio inputs. I'm guessing it's just bluetooth?

Answers

• Karlos Santos

Welcome to the forum.

Can you take a screen shot of your Audio Settings and Input Routing?

What do you see on screen? Can you see the channel faders up?

Karlos.

• Fiffijambo

here you go, thank you

• Karlos Santos
    Answer ✓

Are you not using the Hercules inbuilt sound card?

You haven't set the Output Routing for the headphones.

In Output Routing you need to change Output Monitor and select the Hercules controller headphone channels.

This is the setup for the Hercules:

https://www.hercules.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Demo_Scenario_DJControl_Inpulse_300_EN.pdf

It would be better to use the Hercules sound card for master and send the audio to the speaker but I don't know your SOUNDBOKS speaker so I don't know if it has audio inputs. I'm guessing it's just bluetooth?

• Fiffijambo

I have tryed it with the sound card of my mixer and it worked, it just won´t go via bluetooth.

Thank you for your fast help! :D