How to access Kontakt 6 Player as VST?

Options
Odinasia
Odinasia Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

Hello, I've installed Native Access and through it Kontakt 6 Player. This installs Kontakt.dll as VST at C:\Program Files\Native Instruments\VSTPlugins 64 bit.

Instead of the Player version the regular Kontakt 6 shows up with demo, buy and activate options.

I want to access Player as VST in my DAW. How?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Milos
    Milos Member Posts: 1,941 Guru
    Answer ✓
    Options

Use Scan VST if you use the DAWs like Cakewalk, Studio One and maybe Logic Pro.

Garageband has a different algorhythm when checking the available instruments.

Now, if you want to access the Player version, just use Scan VST and insert the file where the Kontakt file is and that should solve the issue.

Let me know if something changes.

Answers

• Milos
    Answer ✓
    Options

Use Scan VST if you use the DAWs like Cakewalk, Studio One and maybe Logic Pro.

Garageband has a different algorhythm when checking the available instruments.

Now, if you want to access the Player version, just use Scan VST and insert the file where the Kontakt file is and that should solve the issue.

Let me know if something changes.

• Odinasia
    Odinasia Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
    Options

Thanks for the support. Nothing worked until I just reinstalled everything from 0 and first launched the stand alone Kontakt and it showed up as Player. Then from within the daw it also appeared as Player.

• Milos
    Options

Glad your issue is solved, sir!