did I just throw my money away? Bought Kontakt 7 bundle update but no new downloads

Options
Odregos
Odregos Member Posts: 5 Member

I already own Komplete 14 standard. I thought that I would spend my money and update. When I logged in and clicked my Kontakt options the software recommended that I buy the bundle upgrade which comes with 2 play series instruments. I bought the update, but when I went to the native access there were no downloads. I then manually entered my new Key and it said it was successfully registered but still no downloads.

There was also no option to pick my two play series instruments. How could I buy the same thing twice? what exactly was the update supposed to include? Why didn't it say that I already own this?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Odregos
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thanks Everyone! I did indeed just get my voucher and snagged two new play instruments. I am quite happy with the end result. All Good !!

Answers

• Milos
    Milos Member Posts: 1,969 Guru
    Options

For the first issue about seeing no downloads, maybe you should check your serial numbers on your account.

That is what they are for: if you don't see your downloads or products on your Native Access, with serials, you can make these products appear.

Just insert the serial number/s by copy-pasting them and there are your downloads!

As for the second issue, I don't know how I can help you with that problem.

Just wait, maybe someone else can help you.

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,153 Expert
    edited December 2023
    Options

You should receive a voucher code via an email, which you can then use for two Play Series instruments in your cart. Keep your eyes open and be sure to check your spam folder - just in case.

Komplete 14 Standard already comes with Kontakt 7, so that purchase of yours may have been an accidental mistake. Most of the Play Series instruments are at 50% off, thus you could buy two that you don't own yet through K14 Standard (i.e. Bazzazian Tapes, Sway, Feel It, Utopia, Karriem Riggins Drums, or Duets) for the same price as the Kontakt update.

• Odregos
    Options

Thanks. I hope you are correct. I would be ok with that. If I could get two play series instruments for what I paid that would be great. I haven't read anywhere about the voucher code. Fingers crossed!

• reffahcs
    reffahcs Member Posts: 848 Guru
    Options

You should have got the voucher code around the same time you got your receipt emailed to you. It usually comes in the "Welcome to XYZ" email. For example the 12 expansion voucher code for Machine+ came in this email:

• Odregos
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thanks Everyone! I did indeed just get my voucher and snagged two new play instruments. I am quite happy with the end result. All Good !!