MPE Mapping - Limited control

Options
Maxxfussle
Maxxfussle Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Recently purchased Komplete 14 and was sad to see most of the stringed instruments in this release seem to be locked from editing. I have a Roli Seaboard and wanted to use the the MPE functionality with these. I know it was possible to change the jazz guitar in Kontact factory library 1 as there is guide on NI website. Is there a reason these additional setting have been locked out of the latest libraries? 

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Milos
    Milos Member Posts: 1,933 Guru
    Answer ✓
    Options

Well, the best alternative for editing the instrument during the playback is to just use in DAW automation.

Same with Factory Library 2.

You can't edit the instruments like that anymore, because the feature is erased, not even locked, litteraly Thanos-snapped.

I know how you feel...

Answers

• Milos
    Answer ✓
    Options

Well, the best alternative for editing the instrument during the playback is to just use in DAW automation.

Same with Factory Library 2.

You can't edit the instruments like that anymore, because the feature is erased, not even locked, litteraly Thanos-snapped.

I know how you feel...

• Maxxfussle
    Maxxfussle Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

That’s too bad, so may Seaboard guides use this feature. Will have a look around in logic for another way to control this. Thanks!

• Milos
    Options

Well, automation is the only way to edit the effects during playback, but to put other effects into the instruments alone, you can just click on the View, then Outputs, and then you can click on one of 4 triangles to choose an effect.

That is the best alternative possible.