Top five improvements for Maschine

Options
Kai_NI
Kai_NI Product Team Posts: 42 mod
edited February 15 in Maschine

Hey all,

For those of you who don’t know me yet, my name is Kai and I am the Lead Product Manager at Native Instruments, looking after both Maschine hardware and software.

If you haven’t seen it yet, we rolled out a release yesterday. While the update was primarily focused on maintenance, I want to assure you that we've taken note of the many Maschine software improvement requests from the community. As some of you may recall, we also ran a survey about a year ago to collect feedback in a more structured way.

We reviewed all your replies and today I’d like to share the key takeaways with you. The survey had roughly 1,000 participants and we identified these top five requests:

1. Arranger improvements
  2. Step sequencer / pattern editor improvements
  3. Automation improvements
  4. Assistive playing tools and Smart Play
  5. Sampler improvements

We would now like to get more input from the community on each of these areas. 

To make sure we fully understand how we can accommodate different kinds of workflows, we’re also launching an ideas section where you can upvote and share your use cases. You’ll find a topic for each of the areas listed above where you can chime in with your thoughts and ideas. We also plan to open up this section in the future so you’ll be able to add ideas that are not covered by these areas.

Heads up – we will be running another survey at the end of this year to see if there have been any changes in trends. Watch out for the email if you’d like to take part this time around.

We are looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

Comments

• Kai_NI
    Kai_NI Product Team Posts: 42 mod
    edited February 15
    Options

Hey all,

thanks to everyone who participated and thank you for the many votes, comments and ideas you have shared with us so far.

We will be temporarily closing the voting and comments on this section, to analyze, aggregate and review your feedback in detail. We are planning to consolidate and re-structure the ideas section based on your feedback and will re-open in the coming weeks again.

Again, thank you all for your contributions so far and looking forward to catching up shortly!

Best,

Kai

This discussion has been closed.