Options
13»

Comments

• Matthew_NI
    Matthew_NI Product Team Posts: 920 mod
    Options

@bzone

Could you reach out to me via PM?

We are simply not seeing these issues ourselves, and nor are most Pro Tools users.

We might need to get together on a video screen share to get into this.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,965 mod
    Options

@bzone Have you checked that MIDI 1.0 is selected on your keyboard? Pro Tools does not support MIDI 2.0 and it caused a few issues.

I already posted it in this thread:

Pro Tools doesn't support MIDI 2.0 yet. For the integration to work with Pro Tools you need to set the keyboard to MIDI 1.0 in the hardware settings and reboot it. On macs, after changing this setting and before switching the keyboard on again, you will need to delete the Kontrol MK3 entry in your Mac's audio MIDI setup (found in Utilities).

So, have you tried this or not?

Also @Matthew_NI one of my colleagues who is handling the case asked for support tool files that @bzone does not want to provide, it's not really helping.

• bzone
    bzone Member Posts: 38 Member
    Options

Yes midi 1 and reset in audio/midi. Unfortunately you can’t be allowed to source my software. The computer is off limits do to source content going to you over the internet. I asked for complete instructions on how everything should be loaded into my system. Viewing other posts and the information you put out makes it very simple. However the software doesn’t function for what ever reason. In the past the mk1 and mk2 keyboards worked as best they could. Just looking for simple control of pro tools and NKS protocol from VSL , symphopia and the NI KK software instruments. Please don’t forget I removed all NI software and preferences off my system and reloaded all new in their correct files. You mentioned in one of your articles that there was an issue with Avid and some coding. I’m wondering if VSL are having issues with their NKS and NI’s and Avid’s newer software?

• Matthew_NI
    Matthew_NI Product Team Posts: 920 mod
    Options

Is there any way you can share those logs? Why are you unwilling to share them? This is a routine support step, and particularly helpful when it comes to diagnosing issues that seem to affect individual users.