Maschine+ 1.5 = OUT NOW

Options

Comments

• Kymeia
    Kymeia NKS User Library Mod Posts: 3,863 mod
    edited December 2023
    Options

How does one change icons on Mac?

Just right-click or control-click on the application icon, and then select ‘Get Info’. Right at the top you can see the current icon, to replace it you literally just drag the icon you want to replace it with onto that icon, you will see a little green plus icon appear, then let go and it will replace it

Then reopen the app to force the icon to refresh

• ozon
    ozon Member Posts: 1,364 Expert
    Options

Confirmed. If you load a sound from Retro Machines into a project in the Maschine 2 application and then transfer the project to the M+, the sound cannot be loaded. Right screen will show the message "The following Plug-ins could not be loaded: Kontakt 7 (VST3)"

The same thing happened even after I disabled the K7 VST3 in the Maschine application Plugins settings.

• gamario
    gamario Member Posts: 1 Member
    Options

Hello world ; )

I’m some kind of old school, far above the fourties and i would like to “tell” you…

This, my Maschine Plus is a very special kind of device i never would have dreamt of for decades. I’m so glad to have this easy going, super-workflow-sturdy piece of gear near to the center (daw) of the place i love to spend time! - far away to use all the potential this gear could bring me - and i’m very happy about the 1.5 update - i’m also looking forward to seeing an surprising update version 1.6 sooner or later… I’m sorry for you people who have problems with this device, but i need to write a very positive vibe to this, i’m loving it… Maschine+

Thanks around NI!.. move on

Cheers, Mario

• Alexios
    Alexios Member Posts: 92 Advisor
    Options

Everyone likes Mashine plus! Now it doesn't work and neither does the support! I've been waiting for 7 days already!

• ozon
    ozon Member Posts: 1,364 Expert
    Options

May I suggest to open a new thread about your specific problem instead of add more unnecessary rant about slow support short before christmas in here.

• Alexios
    Alexios Member Posts: 92 Advisor
    Options

Thanks for your help with opening a new topic! There are already three such topics, after December 13th. This thread is about update 1.5, so I'm there.

Dear ! Can you help me somehow before Christmas?

Or am I an object of unnecessary ranting for you?

In this thread I was asked to write about the results of support assistance, so I am writing. I have already solved my problems on my own and helped others. What do you want me to write in this topic? Of course, I understood that you want me not to be here, but still?

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,947 mod
    edited December 2023
    Options

It's fine to come to a thread like this and mention you have issues but Ozon is also right.

If you open your own thread we can have a back-and-forth and potentially help you without completely overtaking this thread, if a solution is found it can also help others with the same issue. But if we try to help everyone with issues in the same thread it quickly becomes a mess with 100 pages that no one will want to read and the solution stays buried in god knows how many posts.

If someone already made a thread that describes your issue exactly then you can also just head over there.

• MaikR
    MaikR Member Posts: 171 Advisor
    Options

Good to hear you’re investigating these topics and are willing to share insights. Do you think we all have something to read and reply to during the holidays?

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,965 mod
    Options

@Alexios You submitted your request on Thursday, my colleagues got back to you last Friday and he will get back to you as soon as possible. I understand it can be frustrating. We are investigating the issue at the moment and are trying to provide a fix as soon as possible.

• djadidai
    djadidai Member Posts: 394 Pro
    Options

sorry to hear some users experience issues. I guess I’m one of the lucky ones.

• Sparaoh
    Sparaoh Member Posts: 9 Member
    Options

Sorry to be negative but the new logo sucks and no one asked for that anyway! Way to demonstrate backward priorites NI! Waste of company resources...

• PK The DJ
    PK The DJ Member Posts: 1,189 Guru
    Options

no one asked for that anyway

No one needs to have asked for it. It's Native Instruments logo and they're entitled to do what they want with their own logo.

I don't like it either, but I've got better things to do with my time than complain about a logo. 😁

• Jiglo
    Jiglo Member Posts: 154 Advisor
    Options

I got 99 problems but new fonts ain't one.

• OhulahanBass
    OhulahanBass Member Posts: 141 Pro
    Options

Ha. I thought the same, but it is gonna take some getting use to when looking for the "Mature Audience" logo rather than the iconic orange symbol it use to be. I can confirm old logo is easier to spot. I'd say changing it back is last on my list for feature or bug crush requests but it is on my list.

• jt maher
    jt maher Member Posts: 80 Newcomer
    Options

Like what? Complain about people complaining anything about maschine. 🤡