Kontakt 6 Player Mouse scroll won't work.

SYRE
SYRE Member Posts: 9 Member
edited March 2022 in Kontakt

I've been googling and searching through this forum and found nothing to help me out, so here's my problem.

I'm using Kontakt 6 Player (6.70) in FL Studio. And the mouse scroll works just fine in the browser of Kontakt, but when I open a library, Playbox for exampel, the mouse scroll doesn't work. If I try to scroll through the samples nothing happens. The same things go for Analog Strings, Exhale, Substance etc. Does anyone know what the problem might be?

And I've tried Kontakt in stand alone, same thing in stand alone.

Thanks!

Best Answers

• Olihop
    Olihop Member Posts: 152 Advisor
    Answer ✓

If you are talking about scrolling with the mouse wheel, yes it does not work in kontakt. It is quite annoying.

• EvilDragon
    EvilDragon Moderator Posts: 1,023 mod
    Answer ✓

This is correct, mousewheel is not available for any performance view controls.

Answers

• Olihop
    Olihop Member Posts: 152 Advisor
    Answer ✓

If you are talking about scrolling with the mouse wheel, yes it does not work in kontakt. It is quite annoying.

• EvilDragon
    EvilDragon Moderator Posts: 1,023 mod
    Answer ✓

This is correct, mousewheel is not available for any performance view controls.

• SYRE
    SYRE Member Posts: 9 Member

Alright! I'm guessing that's not a conscious decision and maybe just something that's hard to do. Too bad, it's pretty frustrating, but good to know, thanks!