Bought Licences and did NOT get them

Options
Dani78
Dani78 Member Posts: 7 Newcomer

Friday I bought two Lincences and did NOT get them! I really needed the tools this weekend... Support is not responding. The tickets created with my questions got closed.... before

buying. I feel scammed by Native Instruments....

Comments

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 2,921 mod
    Options

Native Instruments does not 'scam people' They may have a percentage of mishaps at the sales but they are just that , mishaps !

Standard advice is to double check you email spam folder ! And if you do not find the product serials there then try checking your account to see if the serials are listed there as either not registered or as third party if appropriate !

If you do not have any ticket open then open a new ticket ! : Webshop & Orders support : https://bit.ly/NISupport_OP Please allow N.I. support sufficient time to respond ! If you make a new ticket and that gets closed with no response then report back and we will call for backup !

• Dani78
    Options

I checked everything and openéd another Ticket but nothing... very disappointing... I really needed the Synths this Weekend... Bad Service! If I don't get the Licences tomorrow I will take my money back and I and I will NOT BUY THEM For DOUBLED PRICE AFTER SALE!!

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,795 Expert
    Options

I am not sure how it works, I mostly do not buy directly from NI....

But the licences may already be at your account. If NI knows what account is your. It may happen, NI does not send licence number by email, but instead it places it directly to your user account.

But it will not show in Native Access till you enter licences number from your account to NA. And unused licences are listed on very top above list of licences and under Unused Licences (or something similar) header.

If it is not at your account, check spam, if email fron NI is not there....

• Dani78
    Options

THERE IS NO SERIAL OR LICENCE FOR WHAT I PAID AND NO EMAIL IN SPAM OR ELSEWHERE

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,795 Expert
    Options

OK, it is easy to oversee it on account. So, that is why I have mentioned it...

Then something went wrong. It is unpleasant, but it may happen. :-( At Sale time, NI Support is overloaded, responce may take few days... And beside that they do not work on Sun and Sat. So, more work on next days....

• PoorFellow
    Options

Quote : "I checked everything and openéd another Ticket but nothing"

What do you mean 'Nothing' ? Even if you open a ticket successfully then it will take maybe up to a week to get a response during the sale ,that is simply how it is. You need to be patient. You will get either what you paid for a refund if you did not receive the product and asks for a refund. Nobody is going to cheat you. From the way that you react then you might as well just ask support for a refund because nobody can promise you that you will get what you want when you want when you snap your fingers. Support is swamped during the sale. Just ask for a refund instead of what you ordered and I am rather sure that you will get !

(I don't work here I am just another user trying to assist you !)

• Dani78
    Options

I still did not get my Licences and the Support is not responding. My Order is paid since 5 days. What is wrong with native Instruments???? Does anybody have a Contact Number where I can call?

• PoorFellow
    Options

@Jeremy_NI , Dani78 appear to continue to be unhappy...

• Rolyat
    Rolyat Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
    Options

I have opened two tickets for the same issue!

bought 2 items for the sale price on two separate transactions, then redeemed my code i got with buying my machine + 12/7/2023 so you are not the only one

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,778 mod
    Options

@Dani78 I've forwarded your request, someone should get back to you soon. If you create more than one ticket about the same issue, it will be merged in the existing one, so no need to create a new one, this only slows down the process. Your request is still there and will be taken care of. I know it's frustrating but be sure my colleagues will get back to you and will fix it, it's only a matter of time. My colleagues are working really hard at the moment to answer to everyone, given the biggest sales special in the year is still going on.

• Dani78
    Options

Finally recieved the serials. Thanks @Jeremy_NI . It was a technical Issue. But had also a Question... The Update Select contains Monark which I already have. I just wantend to know if it MIGHT be possible to get the Razor Licence for free instead of the Monark inside Select. So I would buy another Licence if I would get a Refund or Gift-Code. If not possible... okay....! It would be great if Native instruments would offer an Option to customize a Bundle! And another Problem. The Link to the responding Ticket-Emails leads to nowhere.