[Giveaway] Win free Kontrol S-Series MK3 keyboards

Options
Kaiwan_NI
Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,601 admin
edited January 2 in Komplete Kontrol

Get ready to claim the new MIDI keyboards from Native Instruments for free.

Your chance to score Kontrol S49 and S61

We're giving away the S49 MK3 and S61 MK3 keyboard, worth over $1500, in an exclusive end-of-year giveaway to two lucky community members. 🥳

Here's how to enter the raffle:

1. Comment below why you want to win our new MIDI keyboard
  2. Tag a community friend in your comment - because sharing is caring

That's all it takes!

This thread is open for comments only until January 1, 2024. Two winners will be randomly selected and revealed in the first week of January, 2024.

Looking forward to all your comments and may the odds be ever in your favor.

---

Terms & Conditions: This competition is being conducted by NATIVE INSTRUMENTS GmbH from December 7, 2023 until January 1, 2024. By entering the competition, participants agree to these terms and conditions. All personal information is protected by privacy and data protection laws and will not be shared with third parties. Participants must be 18 years of age or older. Employees of the Soundwide group are not eligible to participate. By submitting an entry on the online community, participants can win a free NFR license of S49 MK3 and S61 MK3 keyboard. Two winners will be chosen at random. The winners will be notified by direct message, and is required to notify Native Instruments that s/he accepts the prize within one week after receiving the notification. If Native Instruments does not receive notification within this period, the winner forfeits the prize and Native Instruments reserves the right to choose another winner. A cash payout of the prize is ruled out. The right of appeal is excluded. The laws of the Federal Republic of Germany apply exclusively; Berlin, Germany, shall be the exclusive court of jurisdiction. 

Comments

• mykejb
    mykejb Moderator Posts: 1,217 mod
    Options

Hmm.. why do I want a new keyboard - because my MK1 which I bought as soon as it came out isn't working with KK3 and I keep running out of keys on my A25! Tagging a friend ... tough one, but probably @fluffy as she didn't shout at me for accidentally calling her a he 😂

-- Mike

• moai
    moai Member Posts: 28 Member
    Options

I would love to win one of those new keyboards! The Kontrol S61 would elevate my creative process for sure with those huge displays, they are a dream addition to my studio. Tagging @Fernando Jesús :) good luck everyone!

• xam
    xam Member Posts: 2 Member
    edited December 2023
    Options

After a S25 and S88mk1, S61 mk2, m32, Maschine, Mk2, Mk3, Jam; now seems right to get a S61 MK3! Good time every body!

I propose to @xamxamxamxa !

🌚🖤🎶

• nightjar
    nightjar Member Posts: 1,288 Guru
    Options

Winning either S-Mk3 keyboard would be nice.

I already have an S-61Mk3.. but I do work at a few different studios and would leave one in place there.

Guessing @Vagus could use a second one too!

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,133 Expert
    Options

Would love to win one (either model is fine) because I sadly don't have the funds to buy one the regular way 🙁

I'm tagging @ShelLuser 🙂

• Percivale
    Percivale Member Posts: 209 Advisor
    Options

Looking forward to the smart play implementation and more features whilst using the K-S MK3 keyboards to control hardware gear. Tagged person above @Monochrome :D

• fluffy
    fluffy Member Posts: 59 Helper
    Options

I’d want to win one for the comedy value given that I’m less interested in being part of the ecosystem lately.

on that note I’m tagging @LostInFoundation

• kinen_papico
    kinen_papico Member Posts: 9 Member
    edited December 2023
    Options

I expressed how much I love NI with just one photo.

If it's not me, please let this person win. xam

• expermusic
    expermusic Member Posts: 12 Member
    Options

Well, I'm in need of a good controller keyboard, and the updates for the Kontrol keyboards look amazing. Don't really know too many people in the community, but @D-One is one of the main people I see contributing to the Maschine community, so I'll tag him.

• Pga
    Pga Member Posts: 1 Member
    Options

I want a new midi keyboard because I need to extend the 25-key keyboard I've been using for almost 10 years (since I was 16 and now I'm 25), to be able to work better on my projects.

I can't tag any friend because I'm the only one of my friends who uses Native Instruments equipment.

• John sardas
    John sardas Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

After some Time on A49 that rocks i would like an upgrade to S49 ... I will tag by random @liakos isvo because i think he is also from Greece... Good luck to all and happy holidays...

• serenato
    serenato Member Posts: 3 Member
    edited December 2023
    Options

I refresh the web pages of 10 music stores a hundred times a day, just to check when it will come to Turkey. Unfortunately, the S88, which is sold in Turkey and has only one in stock, is more than 2000 euros. So, even if it comes out, I'll need to take out a hefty loan to buy it. :) by the way I want s61

@hjjjjjj

• loujordanmx
    loujordanmx Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Native Instrument is a brand that the musicians around me use and I also want to be part of this beautiful family. I want to be part of the success and grow in Music. @s4mk3

• Wily Sinaga
    Wily Sinaga Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options
    I think I need this keyboard for Sunday service and music production . I have NI Komplete kontrol M-32… and will be better and complete having kontrol S-series MK3 . I hope that whoever wins can make the best use of this opportunity. I also definitely hope to win. To God be the Glory

@Jeremiah

• Finest Things
    Finest Things Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

I want to win one of these because I love the native instruments ecosystem and the only element I don't have for music production is a keyboard kontrol s-series.

Unfortunately, I don't know any of my friends who use NI system so I couldn't tag anyone

This discussion has been closed.