Cancelling Shipping Order Withing a Few Hours

Options
Ambro32
Ambro32 Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

I ordered the KOMPLETE KONTROL M32 through Native Instruments, but I realized that it was not the product I really wanted. I ordered at 11 pm EST and sent a ticket to return at around 1:30 EST. Will I even be able to cancel the shipping or will I have to wait to return once I get recieve the product?

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,965 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Ambro32 I see you submitted a request a couple of hours to go, my colleagues will get back to you. We're in the middle of the biggest sales special of the year so our reply times are impacted. Thanks for your patience.

Answers

• Ambro32
    Options

@Matt_NI I've seen you active on here, it would be nice if you could respond so I can stop worrying about this, thank you.

• Ambro32
    Options

@Jeremy_NI I've seen you active on here, it would be nice if you could respond so I can stop worrying about this, thank you.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,965 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Ambro32 I see you submitted a request a couple of hours to go, my colleagues will get back to you. We're in the middle of the biggest sales special of the year so our reply times are impacted. Thanks for your patience.