Maschine getting stucked when scanning Massive

Options
Kiwicano
Kiwicano Member Posts: 17 Member
edited December 2023 in Maschine

Ok so i own the Komplete Kontrol S61 keyboard for a year and Komplete full version, havent had many issues loading things , bit today I purchased a Maschine MK3 and i m on my 10th time trying to launch the Maschine 2 program and scan all the plugins.. it keeps getting stuck on MASSIVE which i cant understand as its a NI plugin and works fine in my daw. can anyone help me cos Im feeling stuck and no searches seem to offer any help at all.

Tagged:

Best Answers

• red_nick
    red_nick Member Posts: 103 Member
    Answer ✓
    Options
  • Kai_NI
    Kai_NI Product Team Posts: 44 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey @Kiwicano,

Could you share some more details on your system and setup?

More information will help us to make better suggestions or finding out what the problem is.

• What OS version are you using?
    • What version of Maschine software do you have installed?
    • Do you own an S61 MK1 or MK2?
    • Are you trying to run Maschine software as a plugin or the standalone app when you encounter the scanning issue?
    • Do you have Komplete Kontrol software installed as well?
    • Is Komplete Kontrol version 2 or version 3?
    • What version of Native Access are you running?
    • Have you tried to "reinstall" Maschine from Native Access yet?

Best,

Kai

• THELAK36
    THELAK36 Member Posts: 3 Member
    Answer ✓
    Options

There is a tool called the ultimate plugin manager, its free to download, scan the system and delete all duplicates of .dll vst files.

when the scan lags or freezes during scan there is likely a popup in the background informing you of an error or problem , you must close it for the scan to continue.

Answers

• red_nick
    red_nick Member Posts: 103 Member
    Answer ✓
    Options
  • Kiwicano
    Options

i found 5 verions of the scan app runnign and deleted them , but its still getting to my SSL plugin and sitting ive had to delete some apps that work in Logic until i cna at least get this running, cos its now been 6 hours sitting trying to just get this to work, first time i think ive had such a struggle getting a controller into my system , i had an MPC live and that was plug and go, . but i wanted more control like my kmplete keyboard. but its seems not wanting to just scan the vsts and work hahaha

• Kiwicano
    Options

im sitting on the Mac disk activity / task manager and now trying to close every scan app that hangs this might be a way of workaround. and ill try reinstalling some slate plugins tomorrow

• Kai_NI
    Kai_NI Product Team Posts: 44 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey @Kiwicano,

Could you share some more details on your system and setup?

More information will help us to make better suggestions or finding out what the problem is.

• What OS version are you using?
    • What version of Maschine software do you have installed?
    • Do you own an S61 MK1 or MK2?
    • Are you trying to run Maschine software as a plugin or the standalone app when you encounter the scanning issue?
    • Do you have Komplete Kontrol software installed as well?
    • Is Komplete Kontrol version 2 or version 3?
    • What version of Native Access are you running?
    • Have you tried to "reinstall" Maschine from Native Access yet?

Best,

Kai

• THELAK36
    THELAK36 Member Posts: 3 Member
    Answer ✓
    Options

There is a tool called the ultimate plugin manager, its free to download, scan the system and delete all duplicates of .dll vst files.

when the scan lags or freezes during scan there is likely a popup in the background informing you of an error or problem , you must close it for the scan to continue.

• Kiwicano
    Options

it seems to have started working., i will reinstall my slate plugins and fingers crossed it keeps working,. defintely keep your eyes on the task manager if you're having issues like me.