dust covers for mk3

Options
darkogav
darkogav Member Posts: 70 Member

Hi, not sure if I am missing a long running thread. But anyone done any recommendations or reviews of dust covers for mk3 and a jam? i figure its probably time to get one now that my kid shares my desk space.

Comments

• ozon
    ozon Member Posts: 1,358 Expert
    edited November 2023
    Options

Decksaver makes covers for each Maschine version and lots of other devices. Good quality that fits well and can take a beating. No warping, coloring or disintegrating even after years of standing in daylight.

• awol9000
    awol9000 Member Posts: 69 Advisor
    edited November 2023
    Options

Decksaver is the way to go. Fast delivery from the UK. They can be found cheaper on Amazon (in Canada) than their website (UK).

• Jiglo
    Jiglo Member Posts: 154 Advisor
    Options

I use Decksavers on everything of value these days that isn’t racked. Damaged 2 pieces of gear knocking a monitor on one and accidentally resting a heavy keyboard on another.

Polyend gave a felt or microfibre cover with their Trackers when they were first released, but I found that using it a lot it wasn’t much use to me. I’m sure it would work better on a desk mind.

Wouldn’t surprise me if my gear survived a roof collapse under the decksavers

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,884 mod
    edited November 2023
    Options

I prefer Prodector over Decksavers, simply because the design is simpler without all those protruding cutouts. The only detail I don't like is the logo. Fits the Mk2, Mk3 and M+

http://www.prodector.com/product/prodector-maschine-mk3/