N A does not open ask for full disk access already given

Options
ppg
ppg Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

I downloaded Native access (Mac Intel MacOs12.4), but when I open the application, the following message appears: Please grant permission to Native Access to install dependencies. Please restart Native Access and try again. So I allowed Native Access full disk access. I restarted my computer, and reinstalled Native Access a dozen times, but still the same message appears, without the application opening and allowing me to download the product I purchased. I already spent hours trying to fix that issue, without any success. I am really tired to read all the threads about this problem without any progression whatsoever. I even updated to Sonoma to see if it has any effect : Still stuck. I feel tired, and I almost regret to have bought this library. I really hope somebody will be able to make it function, or show me how to refund. I must say that I am hesitating to buy other products I planned to get.

When I had a problem with Steinberg Dorico I had a technician on Zoom who helped me and fixed it

Tagged:

Comments

• Milos
    Milos Member Posts: 1,942 Guru
    Options

Hmm...

Maybe it has to do with the internet connection, or if you are not logged in for NI website.

Probably both.

Check these things.

It might help.

• ppg
    ppg Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

I finally find how to launch NTK Deamon File within the NA pack. It is functioning, I am downloading write now. If I could have these explanations at the beginning, I could save hours. Thanks anyway!