Kontakt 6 no longer opens Hybrid Keys. Please help!

Options
UncleJesse
UncleJesse Member Posts: 4 Newcomer
edited November 2023 in Kontakt

I have even tried the legacy download file from this forum and Hybrid Keys no longer shows up in Kontakt 6 anymore. I can manually open Hybrid Keys from within Kontakt 6 but it stays in 'demo' mode now. Please help!!

Tagged:

Best Answer

• EvilDragon
    EvilDragon Moderator Posts: 1,023 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

This should be fixed now. Please open Native Access so that it picks up the latest library metadata (NativeAccess.xml) and then run Kontakt 6 after that, you should see all Play Series titles that you have!

Answers

• MartinHines
    MartinHines Member Posts: 37 Helper
    Options

You might have to try to go back Hybrid Keys v1.0.

i suspect the newer versions require Kontakt 6bat least.

you will have to contact support

• UncleJesse
    edited November 2023
    Options

I even tried Hybrid Keys v1 and it's still in demo mode.

Is there another legacy installer I can try?

The current project I am working on opened up with no problems yesterday. But today, the instance of Kontakt with Hybrid Keys will not work.

• UncleJesse
    Options

Oh no sorry. It is actually Kontakt 6 I am using.

• EvilDragon
    Options

Read the changelog, latest update requires Kontakt 7.6 and above, due to NKS2 compatibility. You can rollback the update:

https://community.native-instruments.com/discussion/17039/previous-versions-of-recently-updated-kontakt-libraries-compatibility-with-k6-older-libraries/p1

• EvilDragon
    Answer ✓
    Options

This should be fixed now. Please open Native Access so that it picks up the latest library metadata (NativeAccess.xml) and then run Kontakt 6 after that, you should see all Play Series titles that you have!

• darkogav
    darkogav Member Posts: 70 Member
    edited November 2023
    Options

yes. i can also confirm, as of this morning, launching NA and then launching K6, everything works.

thanks

• Maca
    Maca Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

I’m having issues with this also. I’ve tried opening Native Access than opening Kontakt 6 and it still says it’s too old.

• zach62
    zach62 Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

same - just reinstalled hybrid keys - getting: 'version of kontakt is too old - update to latest version'... i am on latest version - no 'update' for kontakt 6 avail. in native access...

• 3-20 characters
    3-20 characters Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    edited December 2023
    Options

Same here. I just installed Player 7.6.1 which is the latest as of posting. Hybrid Keys' change-log says that's sufficient fro version 2.1.0 from 2023-09-14. I tried to re-install since I couldn't figure out how to roll-back.