Komplete Kontrol does not show Spitfire BBC SO articulations

Options
Danix78
Danix78 Member Posts: 31 Member
edited November 2023 in Komplete Kontrol

Komplete Kontrol does not show BBC SO articulations when clicking the icon to show the bottom area of the plugin.

The lower area appears and disappears instantly when you click the appropriate icon.

This incorrect behavior occurs when KK is open in standalone or when KK is in the DAW (Cubase).

Everything works fine if BBC SO is opened directly (No KK) in the DAW (Cubase).

Best Answer

• amicus70
    amicus70 Member Posts: 3 Member
    Answer ✓
    Options

Ah ok, I just did some more experimentation, and realized that BBC Orch is available in KK under the VST3 menu, and that version allows you to expand the view to include the articulations, etc...

Answers

• amicus70
    Options

I noticed the same thing. I could do this before, but now that I've updated to the most recent version of Komplete Kontrol, it no longer works. This makes KK basically useless with Spitfire's player...

• amicus70
    Answer ✓
    Options

Ah ok, I just did some more experimentation, and realized that BBC Orch is available in KK under the VST3 menu, and that version allows you to expand the view to include the articulations, etc...

• Danix78
    Danix78 Member Posts: 31 Member
    Options

Great @amicus70! Perfect, it works! Thank you 1000!

Is it possible to make the default opening in VST3 version? Or do I always have to manually choose the VST3 version of BBC SO?