How to fix "File not found. Please make sure that external drives are connected,"

Options
Azuriti
Azuriti Member Posts: 5 Newcomer

I want to use Shreddage 3 Serpent, but when I try to open it, I get this error message. The weird part is that this plugin was working a few days ago, so I have no idea why it stopped working all of a sudden. All my other plugins are located in the same folder as the non-working one and they all work just fine. How do I fix this???

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Azuriti
    Answer ✓
    Options

Update: I fixed it! I just had to reinstall and redirect where the plugin is and it works again!

Answers

• reffahcs
    reffahcs Member Posts: 845 Guru
    Options

Does your plugin show up in Native Access by chance?

I would honestly just try to reinstall the plugin before I spent too much time going down a rabbit hole.

• Azuriti
    Options

It does show up in Native Access. I've tried reinstalling it, but that didn't work.

• Azuriti
    Options

Actually, something interesting happened. I tried to uninstall it through Native Access (I was able to reinstall it through Pulse before), and I got this error message despite the folder actually being there.

• reffahcs
    reffahcs Member Posts: 845 Guru
    Options

Can you try manually removing the Shreddage 3 Serpent folder in the FL Studio/PLUGINS folder in Windows/File Explorer?

And just to double check, you're logged into Windows as the user azuriti? I'm assuming yes, but want to make sure. Just trying to eliminate simple issues.

• Azuriti
    Options

I'm logged in on a Mac under my name, and I just removed the plugin from the PLUGINS folder that I have it in

• Azuriti
    Answer ✓
    Options

Update: I fixed it! I just had to reinstall and redirect where the plugin is and it works again!